Sunday, October 25, 2020

Tibbermore Church

 



 

Hi if you are new to this blog about Family History where I indicate some of the outcomes from my research. One needs to have an aim in the research, or it just becomes names and eventually we all go back to Adam!

I recently joined Wiki tree a free online tree. One tree with many contributors.

I can see that this will help me with pre 1500 people if I can go back far enough to link into others ‘research. I have great possibilities to look forward to.

I seem to have a link to the Roses of Kilvrock -Alex Roses (1480-    )

This note was about something else.

I recently took some photos of the church at Tibbermore, near Perth.



 

This church was used a few years ago as the court room in the “Outlanders” TV programme.


The grave stone of Alexander Robertson is not the Chief number 13 of the clan. As far as I Know.





No comments: